FISH BONE DETECTION
Our X-ray imaging systems are used in fish factories for automatic detection of pin bones (e.g. Salmon), for bone detection in trimmed fillets, and for bone detection in bits and pieces used for e.g. fish blocks.
During the last years, InnospeXion has developed a unique real-time X-ray imaging technology, using a part of the X-ray spectrum not used in other X-ray imaging applications. Along with a very high image resolution of 0.1 mm, this innovation has unveiled a substantial improvement of the bone detection capability, compared to traditional X-ray systems used for fish bone detection.
THE VALUE OF LOW-ENERGY X-RAY TECHNOLOGY:
- reducing loss and making best use of raw materials
- better product classification and a better product price
- avoiding customer complaints
- a robust, reliable, and safe inspection technology
- hygienic design guidelines