Jørgen Rheinlænder, Sales & R&D Manager at InnospeXion will guide you through the latest developments in terms of X-ray inspection in the food & packaging industry and address the most frequently asked questions about:
1. Types of packaging material that can be inspected with X-ray technology
2. Types of packaging defects detectable using X-ray inspection:
• broken/ defect/deformed packaging
• product in packaging seal
• other seal defects
3. Maximizing the functionality of an X-ray system while ensuring packaging integrity:
• foreign material detection
• product weight check
• filling level check
• missing/extra product check
4. Considerations regarding optimal X-ray system implementation:
• Raw material vs Primary packaging vs Secondary packaging inspection
5. How safe is an X-ray system working in a production plant?
* The webinar is conducted in English.